Who am I ?
Chiii Essssseree TU-U-U ?
( Brucaliffo, alice nel paese delle meraviglie )
- My principal interest is networking, i’m following and testing ipv6 on my personal computer…
- Often i like to test some beta version of program, like kernel or ipv6 release of some software, end so on.
- My preferred programming language is C.But bash scripting is what i use more.
- Most of my interests is releated to the computer, but i can’t forget that i’ve a sweety girl friend and a little crew of friend together with i like to go to some punk/metal concerts, take a coffee in some pub and sometimes talk about politics, arts, religion and philosophy.
- About music i prefer punk, punkrock, a bit of crossover, but also pop music ( if it is decent! ). My bests are nofx, nirvana, pennywise, green day, silverchair, caparezza, faith no more, alice in chains, modena city ramblers, fabrizio deandre, francesco guccini, system of a down and many other.
- I mantain a little virus collection on my hard disk, this is the list: virus collection
- Talking about videogames i like play mmorpg like Lineage II and others. Often i test closed beta and new free mmorpg. I hate pay to play on this online games. When i cant use online game i play on Call of duty or FarCry or crysys until game finish…
- I’m a member of Progetto Linux User Groups Sassari a little association of friends that try to distribute linux and open source philosophy.
- I closely follow themes of freedom on internet and privacy, that means Anonymity and
Freedom of the press
- a gshield-like script to configure the ipv6 firewall on my server. Ip6wall.
Now i decide to out it on freshmeat.net ’cause i can’t test it alone,
the program need to be tested on more and different condition if want to become “a serius software”.
- a little banner scanner, mp-scan ( or mpscan ), Multi purpose scanner; it is my first project,
it isn’t complete, but i can’t and don’t want find time to rewrite it completely.
- Other works are: some test on ncftp patched for ipv6 and debianized, test on ntpdate ipv6-pachetd, make an ipv6 ready version of socket.
- a little bash script that read the temp, volt , etc.. value provided by the new lm_sensors. I called it sensorcheck